Mavic Crossmax 29 MTB Wheelset 2018
At a great value, Mavic's Crossmax 29 MTB Wheelset 2018 presents efficient ride performance with effective rolling speed and cornering traction, ideal for those who want to venture further into the cross country spectrum of riding.
Designed with S6106 alloy, the featured 22mm wide rim offers a greater strength to weight ratio ideal to meet the demands of those who like to push their limits throughout their rides. The classic 22mm rim profile offers sufficient cornering control and traction across an array of conditions with the maintained agility that assures you of speedy rides with confident control.
A two crossed lace pattern ensures overall durability within the rim, whilst hosting a lightweight TS-2 hub. Constructed with two internal pawls that simultaneously transfer each and every input with effective power outputs and smooth rolling efficiency. Allowing you to input your all with a minimal loss of power is the monobloc alloy axle, presenting a lightweight yet rigid construction with versatile compatibility.
Providing the potential to experience the benefits of tubeless tyres, the UST designed rim holds the capacity to fit either clincher or tubeless tyres. Utilising tubeless tyres offers increased traction, comfort and puncture resistance, with fewer distractions and improved ride performances presented by a tubeless setup so you can push harder and go further with peace of mind.
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight.
- Material: S6106 alloy
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Internal width: 22mm
- ETRTO size: 29"/ 622x22TSS
- Spoke material: Steel
- Shape: Straight pull, round
- Hole count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: Crossed 2 front and rear
- Rear hub: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Front hub: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Shimano/ SRAM or SRAM XD
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: TS-2
- Hub widths: Boost (front 110mm, rear 148mm) or Non-Boost (front 100mm, rear 142mm)
- Weight: 1805 grams pair, 845 grams front, 960 grams rear
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 770252
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more