Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset 2020
A highly capable disc brake wheelset, the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheels feature ISM 4D superlight rims, which are 22 millimetres in height and have an internal diameter of 19 millimetres, making mounting the Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres supplied a breeze.
The Ksyrium Elite is compatible with the Center Lock disc standard and Shimano and SRAM 9/10 and 11-speed systems. Sealed cartridge bearings keep dirt and water out of the hubs, while the front quick release is both 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible, while the rear quick release works with both 12x142 and 12x135 quick releases.
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds
- UST system offers a perfect union between tyre and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy
- ISM 4D superlight rim
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Height: 22mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Drilling: Fore
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Compatible with Center Lock disc standard
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST (700 x 25), clincher, tubeless ready
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1670 grams
- Front wheel weight (without tyre): 770 grams
- Rear wheel weight (without tyre): 900 grams
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM 9/10 and 11-speed and convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Includes: Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres / Tyre sealant syringe / Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360 / Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel) / Tubeless rim tape / Front QR adapters / UST valve and accessories / User guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.