ONE PRO Nutrition Whey Protein with Collagen 750g
The ONE PRO Nutrition Whey Protein with Collagen 750g is perfect after exercise to help muscle recovery and growth. The 23 grams of protein, plus collagen and 5.2 grams of amino acids help to strengthen the ligaments and connective tissue, while the superfoods acai and goji berry extract provide vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This powder contains nothing nasty and is gluten-free. This 750-gram tub contains 21 serving so it'll keep you going for quite some time, and is available in two delicious flavours.
Organic Whey Protein (Milk - allergen), Bovine Collagen, Acai Berry Extract, Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Goji Berry Extract, Stevia (Sterviol glycosides), Colourant (Beetroot extract), Citric Acid (Acid), Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans)
Organic Whey Protein (Milk - allergen), Bovine Collagen, Organic Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Stevia (Sterviol glycosides), Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans)
For nutritional information please see images.
- Organic whey: From grass fed, hormone and antibiotic-free organic cows milk ensuring premium quality and animal welfare
- 23 grams of protein per serving
- Hydrolysed collagen: Supports fast recovery, strengthens and repairs ligaments and connective tissue
- 5.2 grams of BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) to support muscle mass and tissue repair
- Superfood blend: Acai and goji berry extract providing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for enhanced performance and recovery
- No artificial sweeteners, sugars, fillers, additives or preservatives: Naturally sweetened giving you confidence in the quality of the ingredients
- Preservative-free: No nasties that can cause health issues and allow for the inclusion of cheaper ingredients
- Lactospore: Friendly bacteria to maintain a healthy gut and reduce digestive upset
- Gluten free
- 750-gram tub provides 21 x 35 gram servings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.