Osprey Metron Backpack
The Osprey Metron Backpack is perfect as a cycle commuting bag. The hi-viz rain cover, light attachment and LidLock for carrying a helmet are useful additions, whilst the full gamut of urban pack essentials are all correct and present. There is a padded laptop sleeve, zipped scratch-free sunglasses/electronics pocket and an organiser pocket too. The StraightJacket compression system allows the bag to very effectively clamp down on its contents to keep them secure and stable, however full or empty, so they don’t swing about whilst cycling.
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal zippered shoe compartment
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Removable webbing hip belt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- StraightJacket™ compression with foam sidewalls
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Volume: 26 litres
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1.18kg
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 35 (w) x 26 (d)
- Main fabric: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- One size
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.