Polar M460 GPS Cycling Computer with H10 HRM Sensor
A highly capable training and racing tool, the Polar M460 GPS Cycling Computer comes with an H10 HRM Sensor. Packed with features to optimise your riding, the computer comes equipped with heart rate guidance, third party power compatibility, Strava Live Segments and Polar Smart Coaching.
Compatible with Bluetooth Smart power meters, the M460 can track Normalised Power (NP), Intensity Factor (IF) and Training Stress Score (TSS). As well as wattage the device can also track your speed, distance, altitude and gradient with the GPS and barometer.
The Training Load is a feature that shows the effects of training on your body, allowing you to carefully tailor and adjust training intensity according to recovery metrics. This feature is part of the Polar Flow web service and app, a training platform that lets you easily create training programs and map out progress.
Ride safe in the knowledge the computer is going to last the distance with a claimed battery life of up to 16 hours.
- Compatible with MacOS 10.12, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14
- Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
- Compatible with Polar Flow web service
- Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart
- Polar M460 bike computer
- Polar H10 heart rate sensor/ Polar OH1 optical heart rate sensor
- Micro USB charging cable
- Getting started guide
- Information note
- Heart rate monitor
- Speed/pace zones
- Power zones
- Strava Live Segments
- Altitude, ascent/descent
- User-adjustable training displays
- Real-time VAM
- IPX7 water resistance
- Bluetooth Smart
- Audio alerts
- Front LED Light
- Clear-cut design and carbon fibre style finish
- Textured side buttons
- Orthostatic test: An easy and reliable way to determine your current condition
- Training Benefit: Delivers motivating feedback immediately after the ride describing the effect of the training session
- Smart Calories: Works out how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate
- Recovery status: Shows you the time necessary for recovery before the next ride
- Phone notifications: Stay connected during your rides with notifications from your phone
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy, micro USB connectivity for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Compatible with Bluetooth Smart power meters
- High precision barometer
- Display: 34.65 mm x 34.65 mm
- Battery: Rechargeable, 385mAh
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours of training with heart rate and GPS on
- Thickness: 14.0 mm (19.4 mm with mount)
- Weight: 50g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.