Shimano RP3 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes
The Shimano RP3 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes feature an off-set strap design to relieve tension at the highest point of the foot. This, paired with the supple padded tongue, provides next to skin comfort and ensures your feet stay fresh, however long you plan to spend on the bike. A sole stiffness rating of 6 ensures excellent power transfer, while the high-density synthetic leather uses perforations to improve breathability and fit.
Perfect for the recreational or performance-driven cyclist, these shoes are compatible with SPD-SL and LOOK cleat systems.
- Pro level features, perfect for the club and recreational cyclists
- High-density synthetic leather with perforations improves fit and breathability
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- Off-set strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot
- Supple padded tongue feels great on the foot and adds to the all-day comfort
- Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole for efficient power transfer
- SPD-SL/LOOK cleat compatible
- Sole stiffness: 6
- Weight: 522 grams a pair (size EU 42)
Shimano RP3 SPD-SL Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.