Shimano RW5 Dryshield SPD-SL Winter Road Shoes 2017
Riding into the wet, uncertain winter months, the Shimano RW5 Dryshield SPD-SL Winter Road Shoes are compatible with either two bolt or three bolt styled cleats. Making use of a raised neoprene cuff to seal off water and dirt, this shoe benefits from a fleece liner for added internal insulation and heat retention.
With your feet covered from heat loss, this shoe benefits from a lace-up closure to assure you of adaptable and adjustable fit. With a lace flap to keep these laces from your drivetrain, you can also benefit from an adaptable cup insole with fleece liner.
Finished using a 360-degree fluorescent reflective printing, you can be assured of being seen through the murk. Protected from rain, wind and cold, these are the shoes to put in that long training ride, no matter the weather.
- DRYSHIELD® membrane with fleece liner keeps feet warm and comfortable in rain, wind and cold conditions
- Insole with fleece liner for added insulation and heat retention
- Lace flap and neoprene ankle collar keep out water and dirt
- Adaptable cup insole with fleece liner
- Speed lacing system allow fast, easy adjustments and a secure fit
- 360-degree fluorescent reflective printing
- Weight 340g (size 42)
- Compatible with both two bolt and three bolt style cleats