Shimano RX8 Ltd Edition Gravel Cycling Shoes
With gravel riding really taking off in recent years, Shimano has delivered these RX8 Gravel Cycling Shoes for those who want to ride hard and fast on loose off-road terrain. They come in a striking limited edition colourway and are super-light at just 530 grams per pair in a size EU42 - significantly less than their top MTB S-Phyre model.
A rigid carbon composite sole brings exceptional power transfer and pedalling efficiency, and it's paired with synthetic leather and mesh upper that's supportive yet supple and comfortable enough for all-day rides. A Boa® IP1 dial and lace system and velcro strap over the toes to keep your feet stable and secure while offering plenty of micro-adjustment.
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedalling performance and off the bike capability
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort
- Shimano Dynalast
- High density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- Boa® IP1 with dual micro adjustment function
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams (per shoe, size EU42)