Silca MENSOLA 3D Printed Titanium Computer Mount
The Silca MENSOLA 3D Printed Titanium Computer Mount will make a striking addition to your setup. Manufactured by lasers from the finest 6Al/4V titanium, the shape is incredibly strong and aerodynamic and has a beautiful brushed titanium finish.
Made in-house by Silca to their exacting standards, this mount does away with bar clamping, and instead bolts directly to the stem, and 3D printing has allowed a range of mounts to be engineered to suit a wide range of setups. The puck insert can be rotated 90-degrees allowing it to be used with both Garmin and Wahoo bike computers.
The MENSOLA Computer Mount comes in a range of sizes and can be chosen using this Silca measurement guide.
- Laser-manufactured from 6Al/4V titanium
- Truss and stressed skin design for superior strength and aerodynamics
- Stronger and lighter than aluminium mounts
- Brushed titanium finish
- Premium press-moulded plastic puck insert compatible with Garmin and Wahoo
- Made in-house by Silca in Indianapolis, USA
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 27 grams (22mm)