Specialized Burra Burra Framepack 5
The Specialized Burra Burra Framepack 5 may not be the largest pack in the Burra Burra range, but it sure is handy for storing your essentials on longer trips, day-long adventures or even the morning/evening commute when the weather can’t make its mind up.
Constructed with a coated nylon and welded seams, the Framepack 5 is ideal for taking on the harshest conditions and storing everything from pumps to inner tubes, but what really sets it apart is the six-point attachment. The frame attaches via six Velcro points with coated webbing and camlocks that stops any bouncing and shifting around when you’re putting down the power - meaning it doesn’t matter if you’re maneuvering through technical terrain or climbing out the saddle, the Framepack 5 won’t be pulling you off balance.
Weather-resistant, urethane-coated YKK zippers adds to the weather-proofing by preventing water infiltration, and if you do find yourself heading out onto the road to ride between trials, then reflective logos enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
Weighing only 253g and with 45 x 5.5 x 12cm dimensions, this Framepack 5 will fit on most frames with minimal weight penalties.
- Coated nylon construction is welded for added strength and weather resistance
- Six-point attachment with coated webbing & camlocks creates added security and restricts bouncing and shifting
- Weather-resistant, urethane-coated YKK zippers prevent water infiltration
- Two welded external side pockets allow safe, easy access for your smaller items
- Reflective logo accent increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Dimensions (cm): 45 x 5.5 x 12
- Weight: 253g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.