Specialized Diverge Comp Road Bike
Why stick to one discipline when you can master each and everyone with the same bike? Road, gravel, trail, mountain - take to them all and pursue greatness with the Specialized Diverge Comp Road Bike. Designed with versatility in mind, the frame is constructed from an impressively low weight FACT 9r carbon that bridges the gap between performance and durability, all whilst its Open Road Geometry offers stability, responsive handling and comfort for all-day, all-terrain riding.
Originally seen on the Roubaix and used for its impressive comfort and vibration absorption, Future Shock technology has been integrated into the front end. Its 20mm of plush suspension ensures off-road adventures don’t take their toll and you’re kept fresher for true, all-day comfort. Working alongside this technology, Specialized’s Comp Hover bar slightly heightens your centralised hand position, so when you’re slogging along gravel roads, your wrists don’t take a battering.
Shimano’s RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are a perfect choice for a bike of this nature, giving impressive reliability and predictability in a wide range of situations. They modulate heat efficiently so you can reward yourself after harsh, steep gradients with long, fast descents that’ll see you hollering all the way to the base.
Shimano’s 105, 5800 gearing gives enough spin to get you up those gradients, and an 11-32t cassette ensures you can sit back and climb, taking in the surroundings or attack out the saddle and pip your friends to the peak. The RS505 disc shift levers are ergonomically shaped to stop you stretching out too much to reach the brakes and are fully personalisable to hone your riding style.
Whether you’re spending most of your time off-road, on-road or simply fancy a mixture, the Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset offers supreme strength, durability and when equipped with the Specialized Trigger Pro 38mm tyres, mean you can stop worry about punctures and more about shredding the trail.
- Low weight, high-strength FACT 9r carbon fibre construction keeps the overall weight of the bike low and durability high
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are reliable, predictable and powerful for all-day riding
- 11-speed gearing gives a wide range of spin thanks to the Shimano 105 5800 gearing
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, BB386
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 745478
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more