Specialized S-Works Evade Aero Road Helmet
If you are looking to shave seconds off a 40km time trial, planning a solo breakaway or wanting a lightning fast bike leg in your triathlon, the Specialized S-Works Evade Aero Road Helmet is the choice for you.
Working closely in conjunction with F1 giants McLaren and the world’s best riders and triathletes, Specialized has designed the helmet that gives that little bit more: lightweight construction, dynamic looks and great ventilation.
Specialized’s renowned Mindset micro-dial fit system, coupled with Fourth Dimension Cooling System results in the ultimate comfortable, aerodynamic helmet to get you across the line first.
Sizing: Small = 51-57 cm (20"-22 1/2"), Medium = 54-60 cm (21 1/4"-23 1/2"), Large = 57-63 cm (22 1/2"-24 3/4")
To determine the size you need, measure around your head just above your ear. Select the most snug size, without being uncomfortably tight.
- Uses: Road and time trial
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km, when compared to a standard road helmet
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, massive vents and aligned exhaust ports
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- Weight: 278g (small)