Specialized S-Works Evade Torch Edition Road Helmet
Available in extremely limited numbers and only to carefully selected retailers, the Specialized Torch collection truly embodies the history of our great sport. Sporting an inspirational colour scheme that reacts to the change in air temperature around it, this helmet moves between its base - deep, fire orange and its alternate - an eye-catching yellow, when exposed to 22-degree heat.
If you are looking to shave those unwanted seconds off a 40km time trial, planning a solo breakaway or wanting a lightning fast bike leg in your triathlon, this is the helmet for you. Designed alongside McLaren in the wind tunnel, the Specialized S-Works Evade Torch Edition Road Helmet is a Tour de France and Giro winning lid, featuring a top of the line construction that's lightweight, aerodynamic and above all, limited edition.
Working closely in conjunction with F1 giants McLaren and the world’s best riders and triathletes, Specialized has designed the helmet that gives that little bit more: lightweight construction, dynamic looks and great ventilation.
Specialized’s renowned Mindset micro-dial fit system, coupled with Fourth Dimension Cooling System results in the ultimate comfortable, aerodynamic helmet to get you across the line first.
- Small = 51-57 cm (20"-22 1/2")
- Medium = 54-60 cm (21 1/4"-23 1/2")
- Large = 57-63 cm (22 1/2"-24 3/4")
To determine the size you need, measure around your head just above your ear. Select the most snug size, without being uncomfortably tight.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on Sigmasport.co.uk are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Limited edition orange Torch colour scheme
- Uses: Road and time trial
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km, when compared to a standard road helmet
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, massive vents and aligned exhaust ports
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- Weight: 278g (small)