Suunto 9 Baro GPS Watch
Big adventures, personal goals and challenging yourself in your chosen sport require the best instruments to make training efficient and enjoyable, and that's when the Suunto 9 Baro GPS Watch has your back. The impressive battery life that allows for up to 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking will be reliable and highly accurate through the longest activities, and thanks to the robust construction it's ready for the harshest conditions.
By cleverly combining GPS data with barometric altitude information, something Suunto refers to as FusedAlti, the watch will give you the most accurate elevation feedback, even in poor weather when typically cloud cover would hinder signal. The in-built barometer is even able to warn of deteriorating weather; perfect for when you are halfway up the next alpine col.
Suunto's FusedTrack algorithm uses GPS and motion sensor data to deliver exceptionally accurate track and distance measurements so that when you upload your sessions to the app afterwards, using Bluetooth Smart connectivity, you can experience rich analysis of your performance.
With over 80 sport modes pre-installed, including running, cycling, triathlon and mountain biking, the watch is set and ready to start supporting your efforts and make your training more effective. In multisport mode, you can change sport during exercise so that triathlons or adventure races can be accurately broken down to see how you performed in each discipline. This really is the watch for every occasion, and thanks to the stylish design it looks great on your wrist during downtime as well.
- Suunto 9 Baro
- USB cable
- Quick Guide
- Battery life: Standard time mode - 14 days. With 24/7 tracking and mobile notifications - 7 days. Training modes with GPS - 25h / 50h / 120h
- More than 80 pre-installed sport modes on watch
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart, most common smartphone models supported, compatible with Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and more
- Satellite systems: GPS, GLONASS, QZSS
- Intelligent battery modes: Performance, Endurance, Ultra Custom
- Waypoint and visual route navigation
- Route planning with heatmaps
- Estimated time of arrival and remaining distance
- Barometric and GPS altitude
- Vertical speed
- Cycling-specific: speed, average speed in real-time, bike power meter support,
- Run-specific: Suunto FusedSpeed, lap comparisons, average/max/lap pace in real-time
- Swim-specific: Pool swim pace and distance, open water swim pace and distance, swimming time by pool length/lap/total, stroke rate/count/type, stroke efficiency, intervals
- Multisport-specific: Change sport mode during exercise, preconfigured multisport modes, post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport, multisport exercise summary on watch
- Weight: 81 grams / 2.86 oz
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Strap material: Silicone
- Touch screen
- Colour display
- Water resistance to 100 metres
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 16.8mm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.66"
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.