Tacx T2650 Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer
Introducing the Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Turbo Trainer, an affordable device, designed to transform your indoor workouts.
The BlueMatic's frame is stable, even when you are out of the saddle and sprinting, while also lightweight and compact enough to be stored away easily when not in use.
New for the Blue Matic is the simplified mounting system, which makes it easy and quick to mount your bike. A tool set for small and big wheels is no longer needed; the trainer even accommodates 29-inch MTB wheels.
Magnetic brake with resistance
Two discs, each with six permanent magnets link with the 10 position handlebar resistance lever, so you can change the position of the magnets in the brake unit in relation to each other. This means, when riding, the resistance increases when you go faster and/or in a heavier mode. The maximum resistance is 700 watts.
The Tacx T2650 Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer includes a quick release skewer for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm).
For any further information, please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- Handlebar resistance lever, 10 positions
- Blue frame with solid back legs
- Universal fit for wheels with a diameter of 600 to 710 mm
- Easy to assemble brake system
- Brake system with 8 permanent magnets and 1 kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance of 700 watts
- Includes: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
PRODUCT REF: 80913
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more