Tacx T2650 Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer
The BlueMatic's frame is stable, even when you are out of the saddle and sprinting, while also lightweight and compact enough to be stored away easily when not in use.
New for the Blue Matic is the simplified mounting system, which makes it easy and quick to mount your bike. A tool set for small and big wheels is no longer needed; the trainer even accommodates 29-inch MTB wheels.
Magnetic brake with resistance
Two discs, each with six permanent magnets link with the 10 position handlebar resistance lever, so you can change the position of the magnets in the brake unit in relation to each other. This means, when riding, the resistance increases when you go faster and/or in a heavier mode. The maximum resistance is 700 watts.
The Tacx T2650 Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer includes a quick release skewer for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm).
For any further information, please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- Type of trainer: Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets: 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No mains voltage required
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradeable: No
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29ʺ wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 700 Watt
- Max. incline: n.a.
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 12.2 Nm
- Max. brake force: 36 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.25 kg
- Mass inertia: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration: N/A
- Footprint (L x W): 640 × 635 mm (25.2 × 25.0 in)
- Height: 440 mm (17.3 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 610 × 420 × 250 mm (24.0 × 16.5 × 9.84 in)
- Weight: 8.40 kg (18.5 lbs)
- Model: T2650
- Wireless communication: None
- Control by: Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output: N/A
- Readout on: N/A
- Accuracy: N/A
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.