Trek Domane ALR Road Frameset 2018
The Trek Domane ALR Road Frameset 2018 is constructed from Trek's 200 Series Alpha aluminium, with tubing designed for maximum strength while keeping the weight down.
The endurance geometry provides the perfect balance between performance and stability so control and handling are maximised for a responsive ride feel. Rear IsoSpeed increases compliance to smooth out those rough roads and this, combined with the IsoSpeed fork with a generous ride-tuned shape, reduce fatigue to the body caused by road buzz.
Built to fit direct mount brakes results in a reduction in redundant parts and increases braking performance whilst allowing more clearance for wider tyres making it perfect for riding, racing and exploring. The Bontrager Blendr stem allows you to clip gear, such as lights, directly onto the stem for a clean look.
- Domane provides the smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminium frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Exceptionally stable geometry and flawless gear shifting
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, direct mount brakes, hidden mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
PRODUCT REF: 750402
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more