Trek Ticket DJ Mountain Bike Frameset
Built to throw down the biggest tricks, the Trek Ticket DJ Mountain Bike Frameset will have you boosting every lip in sight with style and control. For dirt jumps, park, and pump track, this lightweight frame is durable and responsive. Designed with feedback from the Trek C3 project athletes, the handling is second to none. Ultra-short chainstays make manuals a cinch and speed up trick rotations, while a roomy top tube adds stability and foot clearance.
Truly refined, the Ticket delivers a dialled dirt jump experience. The stiff Alpha Platinum aluminium is lightweight and highly durable, and features a 142x12mm rear end for optimal rigidity. Sliding rear dropouts offer a choice of a single-speed or geared setup, without the need for a chain tensioner, and a tapered head tube ensures it is compatible with the latest dirt jump forks.
- Stiff Alpha Platinum aluminium construction with tapered head tube
- Dialled geometry, designed in collaboration with the Trek C3 Project team
- Sliding 142x12mm dropouts, compatible with single-speed or geared setups
- Ideal for dirt jumps, skate park, and pump track use
- Ultra-short chainstays for easy manuals and fast rotations
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, 73 mm threaded BB, ISCG 05, horizontal sliding dropout for geared or singlespeed, 142x12 mm thru axle, chain tensioners (included)|
|Headset||FSA Orbit, semi-cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom (Included)|
|Manufacturer claimed weight||2.7kg (size L)|