Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT Stealth Edition GPS Cycling Computer
The Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT is a feature-packed GPS Cycling Computer, offered here in a Stealth Edition finish. Created to not only offer you a host of technical features, but it also has a drag-reducing design when used together with the included out-front mount. Tested using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), it's been proven to save you 12.6 seconds over 40km, riding at 21mph, compared to other computer and mount pairings.
The unit is simple to set up and simple to use. With the Companion App downloaded to your phone you can set up workout pages, load maps and use other navigation features, and link to sensors. ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart will pair the unit to bike sensors, a heart rate monitor or power meter, and you can integrate with your favourite training app as well as Strava Live Segments. You'll only need to plug the BOLT in when it's time for a recharge.
If your drivetrain is electronic, you can display gearing and battery life, and if you're training indoors, you can take full control of your ride, and get all your performance data in real-time, displayed for easy viewing.
Live Track is a great feature that ensures chosen friends and family know exactly where you are, whether that's for safety or when you're meeting ride buddies. If you're expecting an important text or phone call, you can simply keep your phone paired via Bluetooth throughout your ride so notifications are displayed on the screen. The unit can also be paired with an ANT+ rearview radar for onscreen warnings of approaching traffic and is compatible with Specialized's ANGI crash detection system.
What's in the box
- Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT Stealth Edition GPS Cycling Computer
- Aerodynamic out-front mount
- Stem mount
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
- Performance-driven aerodynamic design created in collaboration with world-renowned cycling aerodynamics expert Dimitris Katsanis
- 100% wireless GPS bike computer; only plug in to charge
- Integrates with Strava Live Segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation with Ride with GPS and Komoot
- ELEMNT companion app to generate a cycling optimised route
- Integrates with Best Bike Split for target power, speed and time
- Electronic Shifting Integration for a visual and numerical indication of front and rear gears. Compatible with Shimano Di2, SRAM RED eTAP and AXS, FSA WE and Campagnolo EPS
- Muscle Oxygen Sensor Integration displaying saturated and total haemoglobin metrics. Works with BSXInsight and Moxy Muscle Oxygen Sensors
- Text and phone alerts
- Programmable Quicklook indicators provide a quick way to check if you are on pace with important metrics
- Live Track gives you the ability to find friends while out riding
- Email integration to send routes from a smartphone to the ELEMNT BOLT in one tap
- Compatible with ELEMNT Companion, Strava, Ride with GPS and Komoot
- Pair ANT+ rearview radar to ELEMNT BOLT for real-time proximity of vehicles approaching from behind. Vehicles are represented directly on the computer’s screen
- Compatible with Specialized ANGi crash detector to view and override the incident countdown alert
- The ANT+ light electric vehicle (LEV) provides a variety of information such as current speed, distance travelled, remaining battery life and range, and current state information
- Compatible with Android 4.3 and above and iPhone 5S and newer
- Compatible with ANT+ Radar light systems including the Garmin Varia: See real-time proximity of approaching vehicles shown on the screen of your ELEMNT BOLT
- Battery life: 15 hours (USB rechargeable)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Dimensions: 74.6mm x 47.3mm x 22.1mm / 2.9" x 1.8" x 0.87"
- Screen size: 56mm / 2.2"
- Weight: 63 grams / 2.2 oz
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.