Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle
Take your riding inside with the Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer Bundle. Combining a 12-month subscription to Zwift's intuitive software with the highly capable KICKR SNAP Trainer, you are provided with a setup closely replicating an outdoor ride.
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP has been updated to offer better performance than ever before. Power and accuracy have been improved to +/- 3%, while it is now compatible with third-power power meters should you wish for completely consistent readings both inside and out on the road. The SNAP is also compatible with Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB. This innovative product physically changes the angle of your bike inline with the gradient of your Zwift route, a nice touch should you wish to further upgrade in the future. With a maximum power output of 1500 watts, this setup provides a solid platform for cyclists of all abilities.
The SNAP's design makes setting up your sessions a breeze. Simply switch out the rear skewer, attach your rear wheel and you're ready to go. Weighing in at 17.5kg this trainer is light enough for easy transportation, whilst still providing a solid and stable base for your maximum efforts. For neat home storage, the legs can be folded flat, while the 4.8kg flywheel keeps the sound to a minimum, perfect for those living with or above others.
Included in the bundle is the ANT+ USB Dongle with Extension Cord which allows the trainer to pair with Zwift quickly and easily. The inclusive Zwift membership provides a full year of engaging, interactive training, all from the comfort of your own home. Utilising crystal clear graphics and real-time data, the effort you put in is relayed through your avatar across a range of picturesque courses, varying in terms of distance and gradient. Zwift also takes the isolation out of turbo training by allowing you to ride with thousands of other users from around the globe.
Wahoo KICKR SNAP Compatibility
- Connect to smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C or Bluetooth
- Wahoo KICKR CLIMB
- Wahoo HEADWIND
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Third party power meters
- Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer 2018
- Wahoo ANT+ USB Dongle with Extension Cord
- 12-month Zwift membership
- Power brick plus both a UK and EU plug lead
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
- Wireless technology: ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth 4.0
- Devices: iOS (running version 8 or newer) / Android (4.3 or newer and BLE enabled) / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Maximum simulated grade: 12%
- Maximum power output: 1500 Watts
- KICKR CLIMB compatibility: Yes
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Third party power meter support: Yes
- Metrics: Speed / power / distance
- Wheel size: 650c / 700c / 24" / 27.5"/ 29"
- Hub types: 130 mm / 135 mm (quick release) and 12 x 142 thru axle with adapter
- Drivetrain: N/A (wheel-on design)
- Front wheel block: Included
- Total weight: 17.5kg
- Flywheel weight: 4.8kg
- Footprint (legs open): 29" x 26" (74 cm x 66 cm)
- Maximum user weight: 113kg
- Warranty: One year
- Includes: Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer 2018, Wahoo ANT+ USB Dongle with Extension Cord and a 12-month Zwift membership
- Please note: Trainer is supplied with a power brick plus both a UK and EU plug lead
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.