Argon 18 E-117 Tri PLUS TT/Triathlon Frameset 2018
With superior aerodynamic performance, the Argon 18 E-117 Tri Plus TT and Triathlon Frameset is a fantastic option for any athlete looking for speed and exceptional handling.
The carbon fibre HM6004 nanotech tubing provides a superb basis for this lightweight and stiff frameset, delivering impressive power transfer that translates to better acceleration and top speed out on the road.
This Plus version of the Argon 18 E-117 features storage solutions for hydration behind the saddle, and nutrition on the top tube; all without impacting the aero performance of the frameset. With a UCI approved certification, this versatile frameset can be used at top-tier road racing time trials too.
- Aerodynamic carbon fibre frame and fork utilised for time trial and triathlon
- Integrated aero caliper brakes hidden from airflow
- Storage solutions for hydration and nutrition maintain sleek look
- Highly adjustable seatpost with plenty of fore-aft adjustment possible
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon fibre HM6004 nanotech tubing, size specific geometry, UCI approved, 25mm tyre clearance, forged dropouts with replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- FORK: Argon 18 E117 carbon fork, 25mm tyre clearance
- HEADSET: 3D press-fit headset system with three height options for each frame size, 37E and 3D ARGON 18 proprietary and TH-881-1 compressor
- SEATPOST: ASP-7100 aero carbon seatpost
- BRAKES: Exclusive integrated aero caliper brakes; TRP TKB137 and TKB138-1
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: BB86
- TRIATHLON ACCESSORIES: Nutrition and hydration solutions
PRODUCT REF: 818104
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more