Assos T Mille S7 Bib Short
Designed as the workhorse of their new Summer range, the Assos T Mille S7 Bib Short is so well-designed with high-quality, durable materials, that it can be worn day-in, day-out. The construction offers a superb fit that complements the form of the bolder rider whilst maintaining supreme comfort by wicking away moisture from the surface of the skin.
The Mille S7 insert uses thicker, more supportive padding than other bib shorts, but sits independently from the main fabric of the T.mille for enhanced movement without irritation. This insert features a centre cut out to allow hot air to escape more efficiently, too.
Wider straps are used to connect the short to the shoulders, ensuring no movement takes place when on the bike. 13 components enhance this fit, ensuring every area of your body is supported through every stage of your ride, and the Type.439 fabric offers excellent compression to ensure you’re performing at your peak over both short and long distances.
Please note: The leg of the short comes up shorter than that of a standard length bib short
- Entry-level comfort fit short
- Wider cut in the waist
- Replaces the neoPro short, using this technology for greater comfort
- Wider straps on the chest stop fabric digging in
- 13 components/panels ensure optimum coverage and compression
- Mille s7 insert sits independently from the main fabric for greater movement without irritation