Bluegrass Legit Full Face MTB Helmet
The gnarliest trails require top protection in a lightweight package, and the Bluegrass Legit Full Face MTB Helmet makes total sense. A fibreglass outer shell ensures the weight stays impressively low, while an EPS liner provides all the protection you need from impacts on any side. With flexibility built into the visor, it won't jar your head so much if you snag a branch, and if you come off the bike a slightly heavier blow will disengage it via the safety-release mechanism.
Full face protection comes from the inclusion of a breathable chin guard while the Double-D buckle keeps the helmet firmly in place. Ventilation is excellent too, so you can ride all day long while enjoying the clever airflow through 11 vents which also cater for better hearing. Compatible with goggles and a neck brace, this is an excellent piece of kit that ticks all the right boxes.
- High impact protection and low weight construction
- Fibreglass outer shell with EPS liner
- Safety-release visor system
- Anti-twisting flexible visor
- 11 ventilation holes including hearing vents
- Breathable chin guard
- Fully removable hand washable padding
- MX style straps
- Double-D buckle
- Helmet soft bag
- Inflatable emergency release system compatible
- Neck brace compatible
- Goggle compatible