Castelli Alpha ROS Jacket
Windproof and waterproof thanks to the Gore Windstopper membrane, strong winds and showers are no problem for this jacket. The highly stretchable material allows you full freedom of movement and the multiple-layered construction optimises moisture management and ventilation with the inner layer providing extra comfort and insulation.
The smooth waist panel adds to the great fit and the silicone bottom hem keeps it lying flat for a sleek look. A full-length YKK zipper ensures you can unzip to keep you cool if necessary and the zip is partially covered for added protection from the rain.
Smooth cuffs allow you to comfortably wear gloves on those winter rides and three rear pockets provide you with all the space you need to carry all your essentials, with the added bonus of a security pocket with a waterproof zipper.
- Rain or Shine engineering provides insulation and breathability for cold and dry rides, with effective waterproofing for wet rides
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 150 fabric provides wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection
- Seam sealing on shoulders, reduced seaming and double stitching keep you mostly dry
- Alpha construction separates wind/water protection layer from insulating layer
- Better ventilation and better moisture evaporation thanks to separate insulating layer
- Partially covered waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily and lies flat
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- Raw-edge wrist cuffs lie flat for a perfect interface with gloves
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for an excellent close-to-body fit that still accommodates a wide range of body types
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- -5°-10°C / 23°-50°F
- Weight: 515g