Cinelli Vigorelli Steel Track Frameset
Steel frames have been experiencing a comeback in all disciplines in recent years and Cinelli have brought them back to the racing circuit. Designed specifically for racing fixed crits, yet still perfect for riding on the velodrome, Cinelli's Vigorelli Steel Track Frameset has been released to celebrate the remodelled Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan. Designed and tested by Team Cinelli Chrome; Red Hook Crit champions in 2015, this frameset has been adorned with the same striking patterns as the team kit.
The Vigorelli really shines when it comes to technical circuits, with exceptional, confidence-inspiring handling. The re-tuned geometry includes a higher bottom bracket and increased fork rake for added stability and a decrease in toe overlap. The Colombus steel tubing has superior elasticity to absorb vibrations, particularly in corners. One of the problems of racing track bikes on a technical course is 'oversteering', and this frameset has been designed to eliminate the issue, better hugging the road surface.
More than just a track bike, the Vigorelli Steel has clearance for wider 25c tyres to further enhance comfort so you can take the most technical corners at speed and race your way onto the podium.
- Columbus Thron steel tubeset
- Columbus Futura carbon monocoque fork
- Re-tuned, fixed-gear crit specific, track geometry
- Clearance for 25c tyres
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus Thron Steel Tubeset
- FORK: Columbus Futura 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” Carbon Monocoque
- HEADSET: ZS 44/28.6 | EC 44/40 (included)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- SEAT CLAMP: 33.5mm (included with frameset)
- BRAKE TYPE: Front can mount standard road caliper, rear n/a
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- TYRE CLEARANCE: Max 700x25
- FORK RAKE: 45mm
- WEIGHT: 2kg (frame) / 350 grams (fork)
PRODUCT REF: 815369
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more