Cinelli Zydeco Frameset
Don't let the road dictate your ride. The Cinelli Zydeco Frameset is ready to tackle anything thrown its way, whilst the brushed aluminium and rainbow paint finish is sure to turn some heads.
Constructed from Columbus Zonal Triple Butted Alloy the Zydeco offers fantastic performance in a lightweight and robust package. The carbon fibre forks pair perfectly with the frame, providing the direct, responsive steering necessary for the demands of the cyclocross circuit. Comfort is also enhanced through the fork, with the carbon damping unwanted road feedback before it is transferred on to the rider, ideal for rougher terrain and longer routes.
Featuring Cinelli's updated geometry the Zydeco has a lower bottom bracket and extended rear stays, and this increases stability for a confidence inspiring ride on even the roughest of trails. Another update is the addition of rear rack mounts, allowing you to carry luggage with ease. External cable routing provides easy and quick maintenance, ideal for those regularly riding offroad or on longer adventures, as the cables can be easily accessed should they require changing out in the wilderness.
The frame is designed to accept mudguards with 38mm tyres or large 42mm tyres without guards, making the Zydeco the perfect choice those wishing to enjoy multiple cycling disciplines aboard the same bike.
- Columbus Zonal Triple Butted Alloy frame
- Cinelli CX Carbon fork for increased comfort
- Low bottom bracket for stability at speed
- Clearance for 42c tyres (without mudguards)
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus Zonal Triple Butted Alloy
- FORK: Cinelli CX Carbon Blades 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” with tapered alloy steerer
- HEADSET: Columbus Compass 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” (included with bike)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- SEAT CLAMP: 34.9mm (included with frameset)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- TYRE CLEARANCE: Max 700x42 (or 700x38 when used with mudguards)
- BRAKE FITMENT: Post mount disc brakes, rotor size up to 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Clamp, 34.9mm (included with bike)
- WEIGHT: 1530 grams (frame) 590 grams (fork)
PRODUCT REF: 815161
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more