Kask Protone Team Sky Helmet
This Kask Protone Helmet was not only developed in collaboration with Team Sky, it has the colours of the professional cycling team, too. Tested in the wind tunnel, the helmet perfectly blends aerodynamics and ventilation, proving there needn't be a compromise on comfort in the pursuit of speed. The 14 vents keep air flowing over your head to keep you cool when the sun in beating down.
Safety being an obvious priority, Kask uses In-Moulding technology to absorb impact shock, as well as MIT technology. 3D DRY padding wicks moisture and comfort is improved by the ECO chinstrap. The Octo Fit system allows adjustment both left and right, as well as up and down, so this helmet will feel almost made for you.
- Incredibly aerodynamic helmet, tested in the wind tunnel
- Designed in collaboration with Team Sky and with a Team Sky design
- 14 vents
- Rubberised Octo Fit Micro Dial adjustment system
- In-Moulding technology to improve shock absorption
- MIT technology improves protection
- Inner frame for greater mechanical strength
- Removable and washable Coolmax inner padding
- Tridimensional 3D DRY padding
- ECO leather chinstrap
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- Unisex fit
- Weight: 215 grams (size medium)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 1046315
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more