Kask Vertigo 2.0 Helmet
New and improved, the Kask Vertigo 2.0 Helmet takes over from where the original Vertigo left off. Italians are known for their style and Kask have created a masterpiece with this new dynamic helmet. A high-end, performance helmet, every detail has been taken into consideration to make this both aerodynamic and lightweight.
Achieveing the correct fit with the Kask Vertigo 2.0 Helmet is a simple task. An innovative hinge adjustment system offers a snug fit and allows you to adjust the helmet up and down. This clever system allows the back on the head to be held by the straps, allowing final adjustment to be taken care of using a central ratchet wheel. Adjusting the helmet on the move can be done singlehandedly, either using the easily accessible dial or reliable finger push system.
Offering an exceptional level of protection, the "In Molding" system, forms a strong shell, which works to absorb shocks and impacts. This system is made up of an inner polystyrene layer added to an outer polycarbonate one.
Ideal for when the temperatures start to soar, with 24 large air vents channelling air through the helmet, keeping your head cool, dry and moisture free. Also helping to wick moisture quickly are the addition of CoolMax internal pads. These are double layered and extract moisture away from the head. These pads are easily replaceable and washable.
Keeping the weight of the helmet down and adding security are nylon thermo fixed straps, which are attached to an easy to use quick release buckle. The ECO chinstrap adds comfort and made from eco-leather, which is anallergic, washable and does not irritate the skin.
A helmet to be worn day or night, with reflective detailing on the rear, adding visibility and a available in a range of eye-catching colours, all with bold Kask graphics.
- High performance road helmet
- Unisex design
- Successor to the original Vertigo
- Italian designed and manufactured
- Hinge adjustment fit system
- Up-N-Down fit mechanism
- Gel internal liner added to Up-N-Down mechanism for added breathability
- "In Molding" adds strength and improves shock absorption
- 24 large air vents
- CoolMax double layered internal pads are replaceable, washable and help to wick moisture away quickly
- Nylon thermo fixed straps are attached to a quick release buckle
- ECO-leather chin strap is anallergic and washable
- Reflective detailing on rear for added visibility
- Weight: Approximately 270 grams (Size M)