Lake CX241 Wide Fit Road Shoes
Lake created their excellent CX241 Wide Fit Road Shoes for individuals who prefer to utilise a high cadence in their riding style, and sport wider feet. The full carbon fibre sole ensures power transfer is efficient while keeping the weight of the shoe impressively low. The closure system features a dual Boa design, with one placed a little further down than usual - this is a great alternative for riders who have trouble finding shoes that fit well. The Boa dials feature a Push/Pull IP1 lacing system and releasable guides provide micro adjustment so you can ensure the perfect fit and make tiny quick tweaks as required.
- Competition last for high-cadence, high-pressure riding - increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth to allow the foot to expand under high pedalling pressures
- Lake Competition 100% Carbon Fibre Sole
- Dual Side mounted Push/Pull IP1 Boa lacing system with releasable lace guides
- Nufoam upper construction with a heat-moldable carbon heel counter
- Wide fit
- Compatible with three-hole road cycling cleat systems