Lake MX1G Wide Fit Gravel Shoes
Lake's MX1G Gravel Shoes, in a wider fit that brings 15mm more space at the front, are comfortable enough for all-day wear. An MX Sport Last, despite its comfort, is suited to aggressive off-road and gravel riding and racing, increasing control through the heel.
The Hypergrip Enduro nylon sole is compatible with standard two-bolt MTB pedal systems and offers great traction thanks to the Ice Lock anti-slip lugs. A combination of Helcor Leather and perforated Clarino microfibre used for the upper ensure that breathability remains high and the shoe has a lace closure for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Extra protection with Helcor leather in the front of the shoe
- Wide fit version offers 15mm of extra volume at the ball of the foot
- Last: MX Sport
- Upper: Helcor Leather and Clarino Microfibre upper
- Outsole: Hypergrip Enduro sole with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts mounted to a long-lasting comfortable nylon midsole
- Closure: Laces with lace holder
- Compatibility: Two-hole SPD cleat systems