Lake MX218 Wide Fit MTB Shoes
These Lake MX218 Wide Fit MTB Shoes are a superb choice for off-road riding of all disciplines including cross country mountain biking and hard CX racing alike. The Competition outsole has a carbon fibre construction, which helps deliver your power through the pedals. Meanwhile, the Mountain Race X real rubber outer will provide all the grip you need when tackling obstacles off the bike. This is the wider fitting version of the MX218, which is perfect for riders who require a little more volume in the forefoot. Closed with a combination of an L6 Boa dial and a power strap in the forefoot, this is a great combination for getting a perfect fit in muddy conditions.
- Outsole: Lake Competition 100% Carbon Fibre Sole with Mountain Race X real rubber sole
- Upper: New Clarino Microfibre and mesh upper
- Closure: Side-mounted L6 Boa Push/Pull lacing system with power strap in the forefoot
- MX Competition Last – Featuring a larger toe box and tighter heel than the Comfort last and with slightly more overall volume than the Sport last
- Exceptionally secure for hard riding/racing with enough room in the toe box to prevent binding when running up inclines or negotiating a hike-a-bike section
- Designed for performance riding and racing
- Wide fit
- Compatible with two-hole mountain biking cleat systems
Lake MX218 Wide Fit MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.