Lake TX322 Air Wide Fit Triathlon Shoes
Boosting performance, you'll be able to knock the seconds off your best times in Lake's TX322 Air Wide Fit Triathlon Shoes. The stiff carbon sole transfers all your watts through the pedals and is combined with a NuFOAM™ and Trek-Dry upper that helps your feet breathe and wicks moisture away from the skin. The material is highly durable, strong and light and includes perforations as well as a mesh window to keep the air flowing more freely.
The Competition last has a wider ball girth and tighter heel than the Sport last, making it ideal for higher cadences and higher pressure pedalling, allowing your toes plenty of room to spread for unrestrictive comfort. The shoe is closed around your foot using a wide hook and loop velcro strap in addition to a BOA dial, for support and stability, and quick closure and release for faster transitions.
- Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre sole
- Durable microfibre upper with NuFOAM™ and Trek-Dry breathable, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial lining
- 40mm hook and loop strap with fast transition forefoot L6 BOA closure
- TX AIR: Features an enlarged toe mesh window for added airflow
- CX/TX Competition last: A more curved profile than the Sport last, designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pedalling pressure. Increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth
- Designed for wider feet
- Compatibility: 3-hole cleats
Lake TX322 Air Wide Fit Triathlon Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.