Easy to adjust on the fly, the dials incorporate a Smart Release function to make taking the shoes on and off a breeze.
Revolutionary, the energy shell provides 360° power transfer and reduces the overall weight of the outer shoe and sole.
The replaceable inner booties allow you to customise the inner of the shoe for either warm or cold conditions, using the optional booties (not supplied with the shoes).
The carbon one-piece construction and slimmed down inner bootie result in a lightweight shoe that tips the scales at just 210 grams in size 8.5.
Mavic Comete Ultimate II Road Cycling Shoes
Mavic's Comete Ultimate II road cycling shoes are super light and offer unparalleled performance. Following on from their predecessors, the Ultimate II maximise efficiency and ensure an incredibly close connection to the pedals thanks to the low 4.5mm stack height. The unique two-piece construction consists of an outer exoskeleton and an internal, removable bootie. The exoskeleton is constructed from patented Matryx, that's breathable and supportive, with soft internal fabric that adapts to your foot for superior comfort. The Energy Shell Carbon outsole is game-changing, offering 360° power transfer, so you'll lose no watts as you put the power down.
Mavic's Ergo Dial II system takes care of closure, with two-way micro-adjustment and a Smart Release function, so when a sprint is coming up you can quickly tighten up the shoe, and post-race they're easy and quick to open.
- Energy Shell Carbon offers 360° power transfer, a game-changer in cycling shoe construction
- Pedalling biomechanics are optimised with an ultra-low stack height (4.5mm), delivering an incredibly close connection with the bike
- Carbon material produces the same stiffness and performance from the first kilometre to the last
- Two Mavic Ergo dials provide two-way micro-adjustment for optimal fit and support
- Smart Release function added to the Mavic Ergo dial makes the shoe easy and quick to open
- Updated soft internal fabric on strategic parts of the foot delivers an adaptable fit
- Updated soft straps engineered with Matryx patented technology featuring carbon yarns offer efficient foot-mapping support and breathability
- Removable heel walking pad
- Rubber pads
- Sole: Energy Shell Carbon
- Upper: Mavic Ergo Dial II / OrthoLite® / Matryx®
- Cleat compatibility: Three-bolt road
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams (per shoe, UK 8.5)