Mavic Cosmic SL Ultimate Kona Triathlon Shoes
Inspired by the Ironman World Championships in Hawaii, the Mavic Cosmic SL Ultimate Kona Triathlon Shoes will meet the performance needs of triathletes racing at the highest level. Engineered for efficiency, incredibly low weight, and support, so you can put all your power through the pedals with no movement within the shoe. The stiff, low profile Energy full carbon SLR outsole uses unidirectional fibres laid to specifically to deal with the forces applied and stress points of cycling. The vent creates additional airflow.
The very minimal bonded mesh upper keeps weight low and breathability high. It's supple yet supportive and secures your foot in place with a wide velcro strap that can be cut to size. It distributes pressure evenly across the top of the foot and speeds up time in transition. Not simply a pair of performance shoes, they look the part too, with a bold design that representing the changing colour of the sun in Hawaii.
- Energy full carbon SLR outsole combines optimal stiffness with light weight
- OrthoLite ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort
- Bonded upper combines a superlight construction with optimal comfort
- Heel loop is designed specifically for triathlon use
- New wider strap makes transitions fast and easy
- Main strap can be cut and adjusted to your shape and style
- Velcro under the Ortholite insole to keep it in place during transitions
- Rubber pads
- Titanium V-Plate
- Claimed weight: 420 grams (UK 8.5, pair)
- Compatibility: 3-bolt road pedal systems
- Includes: Mesh shoe bag