Northwave Core Plus 2 Road Cycling Shoes
With the flexibility to fit both two and three-bolt cleats, the Northwave Core Plus 2 Road Cycling Shoes make a good choice for both performance and everyday riding and commuting. Stiff enough for good power transfer but not so stiff as to reduce comfort on longer rides, the shoe feature an NRG Air carbon-reinforced sole, which also includes five cooling vents so, as the temperature or your effort increases, warm air can escape.
The upper has a seamless construction to prevent rubbing and other discomforts and as well as four mesh inserts, there are perforations across the surface to improve breathability. Closed using a single SLW3 dial and Velcro strap, you can ensure a secure and comfortable fit, which is easy to adjust mid-ride.
- NRG Air carbon reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Five sole vents for optimised airflow
- Seamless unibody upper construction reduces pressure points
- Four breathable mesh inserts and pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap offers both step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Three bolt road cleat compatible, and SPD pedal compatible with additional cleat plate (not included)