Park Tool Adjustable Torque Driver
Making sure that your torque and tensions are set correctly is of top importance when setting out on your bike, and in the Park Tool Adjustable Torque Driver, you can benefit from a precise, metered approach to tightening the bolts on your bike, ensuring that you don't shred threads or over-tighten any joint or juncture on your bike when preparing for your ride.
Assuring you of shop quality in its construction, this T-handled torque driver is ergonomically shaped and uses a composite moulded grip, giving you comfortable control and grasp of this neatly engineered tensioner. Adjusting via a dial to apply 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, or 6 newton meters of torque when rotating clockwise, this tool is supplied with a 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bit, all of which can be stored inside the handle.
Using a magnetic socket that retains tool bits when inverted, and made in the USA, this Park Tool T-handle boasts an all metal construction that assures you of a long durability, providing you with reliable torquing power on all your bolts. An ideal choice for the home mechanic wanting to have more control over their maintenance, this is a top quality tool for your workshop needs.
- Adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners
- Prevents over-tightening and damage to lightweight components
- Adjusts to apply 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, or 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- All metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite molded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1 1/4 inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains tool bits
- Made in the USA