SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost AXS 12-Speed Groupset
The SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost AXS 12-Speed Groupset is at the pinnacle of wireless shifting technology. This lightweight group of components delivers a drivetrain that shifts accurately and delivers your power superbly. Use the SRAM AXS App (with a compatible smart device) to wirelessly set up the shifter exactly how you like it. You can even use your TriggerShifter to control a SRAM AXS Reverb dropper seatpost too (sold separately).
The 1x crankset is a trail-proven, dependable drivetrain component at this stage, and opening it up to a 12-speed set up makes it all the more versatile. With a 34-tooth X-SYNC™ chainring combining with a 10-50 tooth 12-speed cassette, you can enjoy a massive 500-per cent gearing range; perfect for riding up, down and across hills on the most challenging XC events. The Rainbow Chain adds a flash of colour to the setup too.
The impressively lightweight rear derailleur shifts instantly and accurately and features an innovative Overload Clutch, which disengages the gearbox in the event of an impact. The result is less risk of damage to your derailleur from taking a knock while on the trails.
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components here.
- 12-speed wireless electronic groupset with XC focus
- Wider axle Boost variation
- Carbon cage derailleur arm
- Titanium hardware
- Rainbow colourway
- Utilises the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™
- Lightest weight materials and a 500-per cent gear range
- More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring
- Includes: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and battery, TriggerShifter with clamp, DUB BOOST Crankset with direct mount 34t X-SYNC™ chainring, Rainbow Chain with 126 links, XG-1299 10-50t 12-speed cassette (compatible with XD driver body), UK charger and cord, chaingap gauge
PRODUCT REF: 977800
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more