Schwalbe Racing Ray Evo Super Ground TLE MTB Tyre
The Schwalbe Racing Ray Evo Super Ground TLE MTB Tyre possesses a front-wheel specific design and promotes a perfect balance of low rolling resistance and grip for the varied nature of fast Cross-Country riding.
The tyre body is composed of the ADDIX SpeedGrip rubber compound that naturally lowers rolling resistance for an enlivened riding sensation while keeping the durability high. This compound is formed into a sophisticated tread pattern that incorporates staggered centre blocks and slightly more aggressive but highly stable shoulder blocks. This tread pattern offers composed control when banking the bike steeply through fast corners across a variety of surfaces. A tubeless-ready format grants exceptional resistance to smaller punctures, giving the rider peace of mind when riding over thorn and flint strewed trails.
This tyre teams up perfectly with the Racing Ralph rear tyre.
- A front wheel specific tyre designed for the aggressive world of Cross-Country
- Forms a perfect partnership with the Racing Ralph rear tyre
- ADDIX SpeedGrip rubber compound lowers rolling resistance while providing high durability
- Shifted centre tread blocks have a staggered formation to offer precise steering and high braking traction
- Stable shoulder blocks give composure and grip when aggressively banking the bike
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 610 grams (26 x 2.25") / 640 grams (27.5 x 2.25") / 640 grams (29 x 2.1") / 675 grams (29 x 2.25")
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.