Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Clincher Wheelset provides riders with high-speed performance and lightweight climbing prowess. Designed to meet the needs of Shimano's sponsored pro riders, this wheelset combines a carbon rim construction with an aluminium braking track.
Shimano has achieved this wheelset's low rim weight by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3mm to 0.7mm. Shimano then utilises a patented phosphoric acid anodising process to bond the carbon fibre rim to the alloy. This ensures an excellent combination of strength, rigidity and a low weight.
20 stainless steel spokes on the rear and 16 on the front keep the wheels running true whilst still maintaining superb levels of stiffness.
Shimano has paid particular attention to the freehub; focusing on rapid engagement and lightweight strength and stiffness, the freehub engages every ten degrees. This means that as soon as you put the power through the pedals it is being transferred down into the road.
Compatible with 700c tyres and 8,9,10 and 11-speed Shimano or SRAM cassettes, this wheelset offers versatility to match its superb performance.
- Full carbon / alloy 20.8mm wide rim
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodising process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets
- Alloy clincher rim maintains impressive braking performance
- 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Quick engaging freehub every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the weight to a minimum
- 700c clincher tyre compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight: 1389 grams a pair
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.