Shimano FC-T4060 Alivio Triple Chainset
The Shimano FC-T4060 Alivio Triple Chainset is a high-value option for the enthusiastic mountain bike rider, granting performance across any severity of off-road terrain.
The triple setup utilises 48, 36 and 26T sized, 9-speed chainrings to afford a tremendous range of gear ratios, ensuring the rider is well equipped to tackle any trail or track. These chainrings feature the Hyperdrive SG-X format that shapes the teeth to give fast, crisp gear changes and silent operation when used with a 9-speed Shimano HG chain.
Strong crank arms guarantee power transfer and are linked to the oversized 24mm axle via a two-piece design that heightens rigidity and efficiency. The bigger axle diameter mates seamlessly with outboard bottom brackets (available separately) that have larger, more robust bearings for an increased lifespan.
This chainset comes with a chain guard already installed and can be used with all regular chaincases.
- Drive side crank arm and axle assembly
- Chainrings (already installed onto the driveside crank arm)
- Non-driveside crank arm
- Chain guard (already installed)
- Bearing preload cap
- A great value, tough and stylish Mega-9 chainset for off-road enthusiasts
- The triple setup uses 48, 36 and 26T chainrings to donate a huge range of gear ratios for any off-road terrain
- Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings give fast and smooth gear shifts and are easily replaceable
- Four-arm chainrings have 104 and 64mm BCD
- The chainrings are compatible with 9-speed Shimano HG chains
- The two-piece design seamlessly links the crank arm and the axle into one rigid unit
- Strong and stiff crank arms for increased pedalling efficiency
- Lightweight and rigid steel 24mm diameter bottom bracket axle
- Compatible with 24mm outboard bottom brackets
- Comes with chainguard and is chaincase compatible