Shimano PD-M8020 XT MTB SPD Trail Pedals - Two-Sided Mechanism
The Shimano PD-M8020 XT MTB SPD Trail Pedals are the perfect all-round mountain bike pedal for all-round riding. The lightweight forged alloy body and super-strong chrome-moly axle are more than capable of standing up to the rigours of trail riding. The slim oval axle body housing maintains the pedals' lightweight appearance while still being able to shed mud to prevent the pedal from seizing up.
Shimano's sealed cartridge system has been tried and tested through brutal conditions, so it is ready to stand up to the worst that your riding has to throw at it. The double sided mechanism means that clipping in and out is very easy and intuitive whilst the easily adjustable tension provides plenty of support while securely holding your cleat in place.
The large integrated cage provides a wide and long contact point with your shoe, helping to increase contact and stability. The included SPD cleats fit easily to two bolt mountain bike-style shoes so once the pedals have been installed your are ready to get out there and enjoy the trail.
- XT SPD's are designed to take the rigours of off-road competition whilst also being perfect for cross country trail riding
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body, chrome-moly axle and a revised cleat interface for increased stability
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle
- 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces sticking
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- A pair of SPD cleats are included
PRODUCT REF: 562991
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more