Shimano RC7 SPD-SL Road Shoes
A sharp-looking Road Shoe from Shimano, the RC7 SPD-SL's are equipped with Boa L6 dials, an adjustable Powerzone wire guide and a carbon fibre sole, that is rated at 10 on the sole stiffness chart. This makes for a lightweight and stiff shoe, ideal for those with an eye on performance. Compatible with 3 bolt cleat systems, such as Shimano and Look, the RC7 weighs in at 490 grams a pair (size 42).
- Lightweight road competition shoes
- Optimised for maximum comfort whilst delivering maximum performance
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre composite sole
- Shimano Dynalast to reduce braking loss and increasing pedalling efficiency
- Two Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide holds foot securely
- Lightweight and supple high density perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Sole stiffness: 10
- Compatible with 3 bolt cleats, Shimano and Look pedal systems. Cleats available separately
- Weight: 490 grams a pair (Size 42)
Shimano RC7 SPD-SL Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.