Shimano RS300 Clincher Wheelset
Rigid and reliable, the Shimano RS300 Clincher Wheelset is strong enough for putting in the miles and has a wider rim to improve comfort. The spoke count of 16 and 20, front and rear respectively, improves aerodynamic performance, and the shallow 24mm rim depth reduces weight. High torsional rigidity means that when you put the power down, acceleration is punchy, and the high-quality sealed bearings prevent the ingress of contaminants such as mud, water and dirt, while rolling is smooth and fast.
- 700c Clincher wheelset
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes with a radial lacing pattern
- Spoke count: 16 (front) / 20 (rear)
- Hub: Anodised finish hub shell / angular contact bearings offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Hub type: Quick release
- Axle type: 100mm QR (front) / 130mm QR (rear)
- Brake type: Rim
- Discipline: Road and multi-terrain
- Compatibility: 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Supplied with Q/R skewers
- Average weight: 770 g (front) and 1,057 g (rear)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.