Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 STI Levers and Calipers
The Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 STI Levers and Calipers feature trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace Di2 groupset and display advanced shifting and braking performance. Hydraulic disc brakes and electronic shifting are now available outside of the pro-peloton and these levers and calipers offer instantaneous and precise shifting and powerful braking.
Replacing mechanical cables with electrical wires eliminates degradation of your system due to contaminants, corrosion and stretching, for a more durable and long lasting setup. The shift buttons are located in a similar position to where you'd assume shifting on a mechanical groupset and, even with cold hands, shifting is easy, with only a light touch required.
Synchro shift compatibility means you can have one lever control both front and rear gear changes and the system is fully customisable to suit your preferences. The semi-synchronised mode allows the rear mech to correct to the appropriate ratio when a front shift is made.
Thanks to the hydraulic brake levers, you can be sure of powerful braking with less effort, especially when on the hoods. The reach adjusters can be finely tuned for a more comfortable, custom fit, perfect even for smaller hands.
When your brake pads start to wear, a hydraulic reservoir tank allows the pad to rotor clearance to auto-adjust so braking power will remain strong. This high-performance option is ideal for riders who wish to personalise their setup for the best possible riding experience.
Includes: ST-R8070 STI's (pair), BR-R8070 flat mount brake calipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters).
Please note: Levers are supplied without electrical cables
- Dual control lever (2 x 11-speed)
- Average weight (per lever): 180 grams
- Control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Di2 technology shifting for millimetre perfect electronic changing
- Full hydraulic braking and electronic leads to steel cable free braking and shifting
- Full and semi-synchronised shifting programmable
- Synchro shift compatible allows a single shifter to control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Semi-synchronised shifting allows the rear mech to automatically correct to the appropriate ratio between front and rear
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons
- Hydraulic brake levers provide excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Electrical cables available separately
- Includes: ST-R8070 STI's (pair), BR-R8070 flat mount brake calipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
PRODUCT REF: STR8070PA
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more