Shimano XT Saint RT81 Ice-Tec Centre Lock Disc Rotor, 160mm
If you thought any rotor was as good as any other, then you weren't counting on the Shimano Ice-Tec range. Offering supreme thermal management by means of an aluminium core, the Shimano 160mm XT Saint RT81 Ice-Tec Centre Lock Disc Rotor cools far quicker than it's rivals. Made from a compound of stainless steel and aluminium, when used with Ice-Tec brake pads, this disc can offer temperatures around 100 degrees lower than normal temperatures.
Making use of an advanced rotor contact surface, specially designed to improve stopping as well as durability of the rotor, this is one disc rotor that's going to last. Built on a spider support to reduce weight down to 149 grams, this rotor fits using the Shimano Centre Lock system and comes complete with an alloy lockring for ease of fitting.
- Stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction
- Special construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate through the aluminium core quickly
- 100 degree reduction in surface temperatures when used with Ice Tech pads
- Uses Shimano Centre Lock system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearance and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface
- Comes complete with alloy lockring
- 160mm diameter
- Compatible with mountain bikes running Shimano Deore XT
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.