Specialized Air Tool Blast Pressurised Floor Drive Tubeless Tyre Track Pump
Make tubeless tyre inflation and installation a simple task with the Specialized Air Tool Blast Pressurised Floor Drive Track Pump. Simply inflate the canister with a track (floor) pump (available separately) and release between 100 and 140psi into your tubeless tyre. The portable design makes this bike pump perfect for race day or home workshop use. The updated head design allows a 40% higher airflow.
The Specialized Air Tool Blast Pressurised Floor Drive Track Pump is an essential piece of kit for any rider using tubeless tyres. It removes the necessity for an air compressor when installing and setting up tubeless tyres by providing an easily portable air canister that you can easily pump up with a track pump (sold separately).
Simply inflate the Specialized Air Tool Blast Pressurised Floor Drive Track Pump to your desired pressure with a track pump that has a pressure gauge and release the air into your tubeless tyre. The Specialized Air Tool Blast Pressurised Floor Drive Track Pump has an operating pressure of between 100 and 140 PSI and the safety valve ensures you do not over inflate.
Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, the bike pump works with road, mountain and Specialized's 6Fattie tubeless tyres.
- Removes the necessity for an air compressor when installing tubeless tyres
- Portable design blasts air into your tubeless tyres for fast and easy set-up
- Works with road, mountain, and 6Fattie tubeless tyres
- Inflate with a floor pump that has a pressure gauge, operating range of 100–140 PSI (7–9.5 BAR)
- Safety valve prevents canister from over-inflating
- Updated head design has 40% higher airflow, making it easy to seal the most stubborn wheel and tyre combinations
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.