Specialized Romin Evo Pro Mimic Womens Saddle
A womens specific saddle that adapts perfectly to the body, the Specialized Romin Evo Pro Mimic is an effective solution for many women that experience persistent discomfort in the saddle. Whether the issue is numbness, swelling or pain, the Body Geometry design ensures blood flow isn't compromised, while Mimic technology - combining memory, soft and firm foam, plus thermoplastic rubber - supports and protects, minimising pressure on your sensitive soft tissues. The shape is based on that of the original Romin Saddle, and level II padding offers cushioning without limiting bike feel. The FACT carbon rails are strong and light and there are SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the base of the saddle for integrated storage if required.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimise swelling in soft tissue
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Please note: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.