Specialized S-Works Carbon Seatpost 20mm Setback
A top of the range addition to your road bike, the Specialized S-Works Carbon Seatpost 20mm Setback is made from state of the art FACT carbon fibre, which is lightweight, stiff and strong. The 20-millimetre setback allows plenty of options for positioning your saddle in the ideal position.
The 27.2-millimetre diameter fits in a range of frames and the two lengths available provide plenty of room for perfectly dialling your saddle height. Further adding to the seatpost's wide range of adjustability is the cylindrical aluminium head. This provides fore-aft and tilt adjustment, which can be carried out using the easy to access single bolt.
In a black and charcoal design, the seatpost will look fantastic whatever your bike's colour scheme.
Compatible with alloy rail saddles, an optional clamp can be purchased to use this seatpost with carbon fibre rail saddles.
- FACT carbon construction blends high durability, stiffness, and comfort
- Cylindrical aluminium head assembly adjusts fore-aft and tilt with an easy-access single bolt
- Setback: 20mm
- Diameter: 27.2mm
- Available in the following sizes: 27.2 x 350mm and 27.2 x 400mm
- Compatible with carbon or alloy rail saddles
- Separate saddle rail ears provided
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.