Specialized S-Works TT Helmet
Worn by the likes of Tony Martin and Vincenzo Nibali, two riders that dominated the 2014 Tour de France, the Specialized S-Works TT Helmet is the ultimate piece of headgear for slicing through the wind and ultimately go faster than ever before.
Created to offer a fantastic balance between aerodynamics and breathability, this is the ideal helmet to shave valuable seconds off your time trial, triathlon or Ironman times.
Tested and developed with the help of some of the Worlds best cyclists, triathletes and teams the S-Works TT Helmet has also spent numerous hours in the wind tunnel being refined and enhanced. The Specialized engineers have created an aero helmet that is proven to save up to 62 seconds over 40 kilometres, compared to a standard road helmet, a huge amount of time.
Based on the smooth, flowing shape of a fish, the excellent Gill Vent design optimises airflow and minimises drag.
This is one fast helmet, so fast in fact you may need to keep unwanted flies, dirt and other debris from flying into your eyes. A versatile and highly effective removable shield snaps in place and comes in either a clear or smoke tint.
TT helmets can often feel cumbersome, as if you were balancing a space ship on your head! The lightweight, Mindset micro-dial fit system contributes to this helmet's featherweight credentials and also allows the rider to adjust the helmet precisely to fit. With height adjustability built in, this helmet will feel like it was made to measure.
A Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and allows the straps to be adjusted with ease.
4X DryLite webbing makes this a fantastic helmet for hot weather races. This material is lightweight, soft and thin and holds its shape well even when wet.
Sizing: X Small/Small 52-58cm (circumference, Medium/Large 55-61cm (circumference)
- One of the fastest TT helmets on the market
- Designed with the help of World Champions
- Windtunnel developed
- 62 seconds saved over 40 kilometres compared to a standard road helmet
- Gill Vent design enhances ventilation and minimises drag
- Removable shield protects vision and comes in both clear and smoke tints
- Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for a precise and secure fit
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and allows for simple strap adjustment
- 4X DryLite webbing keeps it's shape even when wet, is lightweight, soft and thin
- Instrap webbing system contributes to lightweight design and adds security
- Complies with one or more following safety standards: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS