Stages Cycling G3 Power L Cannondale Hollowgram SI Road Crank Arm
No matter your ability level, the addition of a power meter to your setup will dramatically enhance your performance, providing insight into how well you're riding, how well you're recovering, and allowing you to undertake more focussed and effective training sessions. Stages Cycling's G3 Power L Cannondale Hollowgram SI Road Crank Arm has a low-profile, slim design, is compatible with Cannondale Hollowgram SI cranks and replaces the non-drive side crank arm in your existing setup.
Accuracy in the latest generation has been improved, from ± 2% to ± 1.5%, for an even truer representation of your outputs and Active Temperature Compensation prevents irregularities as the temperature rises and drops. The unit is IPX7 water resistant and the signal strength has been increased six fold so you can be assured of reliability in all conditions.
Whether you want to work on your sprint or spin fast in high-cadence interval sessions, the maximum wattage of 2500 and the reading of cadences between 20 and 220 rpm ensures that every rider is well catered for, from beginner to pro. Your numbers are transferred in real-time to any compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth, and the unit can be synced with third-party apps including Strava and Stages Link.
The battery life of 200 hours means that you won't have to think about replacement too often, but when the time comes, this is a simple tool-free task. An LED will indicate on start-up both the battery levels, and a successful zero reset. Keep your power meter bang up to date with wireless firmware upgrades.
Compatible with 2014 Cannondale Hollowgram SI cranks and newer
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with 2014 Cannondale Hollowgram SI cranks and newer
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836850
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more