Zipp Super-9 30th Anniversary Carbon Clincher Disc Wheel
Inspired by the colour palette of Zipp's original wheels of 1988 and released in celebration of the brands 30th anniversary, the Super-9 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc Wheel offers outstanding performance and a choice of bold colours. Designed for blinding speed, this wheel is part of the NSW (Nest Speed Weaponry) series, utilising the most advanced performance technologies. Already ridden to gold in the women's World Championship TTT, you can be sure of every possible advantage to shave the seconds off your best times.
The brake track is non-parallel and smooths airflow to cut drag, and the wide rim is optimised for aerodynamic efficiency with wider tyres. Zipp has used an exclusive resin on the braking surface that keeps stopping power reliable, despite the spikes of heat that occur with braking. This wheel offers the convenience of a clincher, along with low rolling resistance and supreme ride quality.
The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Carbon clincher rim brake rear wheel
- Zipp NSW (Nest Speed Weaponry) technology
- ABLC™ dimple pattern
- External rim width: 27.5mm (maximum)
- Internal rim width: 17.25mm
- Hub: 188
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi / 8.62 bar
- Maximum rider weight: 125kg
- Weight: 1155 grams
- Compatibility: 10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM, XDR compatible, track adaptable